Recording / Base Camp: Activities & Best Practices for Successfully Managing a Traverse Wall®
- Prices available after logging in
Get amazing new ideas for your Traverse Wall®! This recorded session will cover best practices and safety and risk management protocols, instructional design tips and ideas on how to manage a traverse wall, and a variety of dynamic climbing wall activities. Special guest panelist and physical educator, Matt Barrows, will share information about his innovative climbing program in the North Kansas City Schools. Mr. Barrows will share the benefits of climbing for children, tips for success implementing climbing in your program, and a variety of engaging activities utilizing the traverse climbing wall.
- Describe at least 2 Traverse Wall best practices, including safety and risk management protocols.
- Recall at least 3 tips and ideas for managing youth climbers and using a traverse wall.
- List at least 2 benefits of climbing for children of all ages.
- Summarize at least 2 activities that can be implemented in a climbing wall program.
Health and Physical Educator
North Kansas City Schools
Coordinator of Programs and Partnerships
Sarah Howard, MBA (Moderator)
Director of Marketing
This session will offer the following credits:
|0.1 IACET CEU |
CEUs for a total of 1 Professional Development Hours (0.1 IACET CEU) will be provided to learners meeting the following requirements:
- Be present for 95% of the duration of the learning event;
- Participate in activities and discussion throughout;
- Complete assessment with 80% mastery of learning outcome;
- Complete feedback/evaluation survey
To obtain your CEU, please visit the "contents" tab above to complete the associated components for this event.
The instructors of this training webinar are employed by PlayCore and disclose an interest in attendees partnering with PlayCore on their play and recreation initiatives.
The opinions of the speakers in these events do not necessarily reflect the views of PlayCore and its brands.
For any questions or to request a copy of the written transcript for this session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org